The Rise of Mooncrest
Rick Barton, Jeffrey Visgateis, Brian Lidden and James Henley, who recently worked for the well-known BioWare company, began their independent swimming across the playgrounds. They called their studio KnightMayor, but they have not yet acquired investors, so they decided to announce their The Rise of Mooncrest project on Kickstarter.
Features of the game:
– The game features two heroines at once, each with its own destiny and completely different characters. Sera is a paladin, Pirotas is a child of the streets, spending time together does not initially bring them joy, but the difficulties associated with their work, in the end, will unite the girls. The developers transferred the feature of games from BioWare – when the storyline is closely related to the relationship of the heroes, since there are only two participants. The developers of The Rise of Mooncrest explained that they chose only two characters in order to best reveal their character traits.
– Combat system: battles take place in real time (it is likely that a pause will be introduced, but it is not known for certain). In battle, the heroines are just as different – Sera, as a representative of the paladins, skillfully wields a sword in close combat, while Pirotas is an archer. The fighting style is similar to the battles in Dark Souls.
– There is still a place in the game for a variety of puzzles.
– The release dates and available platforms for launching the game will become known after the start of the Kickstarter fundraising campaign.
– The girls have to deal with saving the city of Munkrest, for this they need to reveal all the details of the conspiracy that threatens the prosperous life of the city.
– The plot promises to be epic, and additionally – non-linear, with elements of cinematography in the form of dialogues.
– Work on the game has been going on for two years – so we are waiting for this masterpiece.
The development quartet takes inspiration from Neverwinter Nights, Knights of the Old Republic and Jade Empire.
On this page you can download the game via torrent The Rise of Mooncrest free on a PC.