L.A. Noire The Complete Edition
The rise of films in the noir style occurred just in the early 1950s. It was at this time that the audience fell on a black and white movie, permeated with cynicism, pessimism and depression – the tragedy of the post-war period affected. Just in this genre the game L.A. is presented. Noire The Complete Edition. It was released back in 2011, but an extended edition has appeared only recently. The atmosphere of the game is just on top, so in any case, you will undoubtedly be pleased with it.
More about the game
The protagonist of L A Noire The Complete Edition is an employee of the Los Angeles Police Department Cole Phelps. After the war ended two years ago, Phelps was discharged from the Marine Corps and joined the police. Now he has to investigate a series of mysterious murders – almost all the victims during the war fought in the Marine Corps and he personally knew many of them.
First, Phelps learns that his colleagues have contacted the drug mafia, but it soon becomes clear that the problem is not only this – influential political forces are involved. And the further Phelps spins this tangle, the more problems he begins to arise. Along the way to L.A. Noire The Complete Edition reveals the personal life of the detective, ranging from his divorce to the troubles at work related to the investigation.
– All the actors for the game are selected from the movie. Thanks to the use of state-of-the-art MotionScan technology and 32 cameras, it was possible to achieve stunning realism even without using a special costume for the actors – all movements and gestures are transmitted very accurately;
– Los Angeles 1947 is shown very naturally. Glitter and chic are wonderfully combined with the atmosphere of gloom and depression characteristic of post-war America. You can fully enjoy the beauty of the city in one of the modes – in it you can just travel around Los Angeles and admire the streets;
– The game features a lot of characters, each of which has its own unique character. In addition to Phelps, there are his colleagues from the Police Department, who are constantly faced with danger and understand how corrupt society is, especially its higher spheres.
– In no game have interrogations been implemented like this. Here you can not only ask the necessary questions, but also monitor the interrogated person’s reaction in order to understand whether he is lying or not;
– Skirmishes and fights – where without them to the policeman. You are waiting for chases, hand-to-hand battles in cramped alleys, tense showdowns and much more.
– A magnificent soundtrack in which the best works of famous artists of that time were selected: Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald, Billy Holiday and many others.
On this page you can download the game L.A. Noire The Complete Edition via torrent for free on PC.