Husk is a computer game in the genre of horror, which is no worse at coping with the task of scaring someone than any series or film of this kind. In addition, you will be completely immersed in this whole atmosphere due to the fact that it is you who will move the plot forward, while making various decisions about interacting with the characters, whether it be dialogs or help in some kind of business.
Fans of scary survivors will love the Husk project, designed in the spirit of Silent Hill and Twin Peaks. Gamers will be able to explore the frightening and dangerous locations of the gloomy forest. You have to learn new facets of pain and evil, as well as how not only to find forgiveness. One of the mysteries is the abandoned town of Shiverkliff, which for unknown reasons, all residents left in an instant.
The presented game combines a thoughtful quest and Survival Horror. The plot takes you to 1995. The protagonist Matthew Palmer comes to life on the train. He understands that something strange happened as a result of the disaster. There is nobody nearby, including his wife and daughter. The only thing that indicates the location is a road sign that says “Welcome to Shiverkliff.” If you are ready to become part of unimaginable events and unravel a series of secrets, then hurry to download Husk using the convenient menu of our site.
– An unusual and fascinating story in the style of Survival Horror.
– The plot reveals the theme of violence and the consequences of alcohol dependence.
– The atmosphere of America of the nineties was observed, while interesting references to that period were introduced.
– The inspiration for the authors was Alan Wake and Silent Hill.
– A large number of locations in the city and its environs.
– Various monsters and boss fights.
On this page you can download the game Husk via torrent for free on PC.