DCommander v.3.8.8 for Mac is a two-pane file manager that gives you complete control over your computer’s file system. Optimized for quick access and usability, the program provides the perfect file management companion for new Mac users moving from other operating systems, as well as advanced users who require the power of more control over their computer.
dual-window mode DCommander v.3.8.8
sorting files by various parameters
view hidden files and folders
tab support with keyboard navigation option
search for files by recursion (in adjacent folders)
Drag & Drop function
quick access to system applications: Terminal, Console, Activity Monitor and Disk Utility
various themes, fonts, their size and color
the ability to create new files and folders
And much more.
Preparation for operation
1. Open (click with the mouse) the file you downloaded with the extension – .dmg
– After checking the file by the system, the image will open
2. Holding down the Ctrl button, open the gate icon (Open Gatekeeper friendly)
– Terminal window will open
3. Press the ENTER key and wait for the process to complete
– An image with an application will open
4. Drag the application to the folder -> Application
We use it!
Do not update the application!
Official updates may result in loss of activation.
The program is unpretentious to system requirements, so it can be installed on any computer or MAC. The functionality of the application includes support for tabs that greatly simplify the work. In the built-in text editor, you can create a new file and check it for spelling errors.
So feel free to download this useful program to your Mac from our website and use it!
Also on our site you can download Mac OS SOFTWARE with a variety of topics for.
On this page you can download DCommander v.3.8.8 for Mac OS via torrent for free.